Your break includes...
- Two 25% discount vouchers for the Beamish Museum
- 3-course dinner in award-winning restaurant
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic room
- Full Engish breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi & on-site parking
Why We Love This Hotel
- Classic creeper-clad country house
- Quirky motoring-themed The Garage Spa
- Taste Durham local produce champion
- Lavishly-appointed Executive Rooms
- Heritage hotel with Dickens connections
- Local walking routes & country pursuits
- The Bowes Museum & Raby Castle nearby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (45 cars)
- 2 Restaurants
- 26 Bedrooms
- 4 Meeting rooms
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Ground floor rooms
Step back in time during your stay with us and visit the world-famous open-air Beamish Museum. Step into North East England during the 1820s, 1900s and 1940s with this fascinating, history-filled day out. Relax in your Classic room upon your return and enjoy a delicious 3-course gourmet meal at Gilroy’s.
Your Beamish break includes:
– Two 25% discount vouchers for the Beamish Museum*
– 3-course dinner in the award-winning Gilroy’s Dining Room
– Overnight accommodation in a Classic room
– Full English breakfast
* Open daily, 10:00-16:00. Closed Mondays and Fridays from 2nd January to 17th February 2017. Your vouchers can either be in your bedroom (upon request), or held at reception for when you check in.
Terms and Conditions
1) 15% deposit of the total booking value at the time of booking which is fully refundable and transferable when you cancel 24 hours prior to 4.00pm on the day of arrival.
2) Cancellations outside of the designated cancellation period and non-arrivals will be charged for the 1st night of stay.
3) The outstanding balance of the total booking value is due on departure at the hotel.
4) The ‘from’ price displayed represents the lowest price available over the duration of the offer. All prices are per room, per night based on 2 people sharing a Classic double room.
5) Subject to promotional availability.