Your break includes...
- Full body massage each (55 mins)
- Full use of spa facilities from 14:00 to 18:00
- 3-course dinner in award-winning restaurant
- Overnight accommodation
- Full English breakfast
- Late check out
- Free Wi-Fi & on-site parking
Why We Love This Hotel
- Classic creeper-clad country house
- Quirky motoring-themed The Garage Spa
- Taste Durham local produce champion
- Lavishly-appointed Executive Rooms
- Heritage hotel with Dickens connections
- Local walking routes & country pursuits
- The Bowes Museum & Raby Castle nearby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (45 cars)
- 2 Restaurants
- 26 Bedrooms
- 4 Meeting rooms
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Ground floor rooms
When’s the last time you spent quality time with your loved one? Make time for each other at the Morritt Country House Hotel & Spa. Kick-start your romantic break by indulging in a full body massage in the Rolls Royce couple’s suite. Then, spend a few hours in The Garage Spa. Sit back, put the brakes on, and relax. You’ll sleep well in our luxury accommodation, with no rush to check out the next morning.
Your Romantic Couple’s Retreat break includes:
– Full body massage (55 mins) in The Garage Spa’s Rolls Royce couple’s suite
– Personal therapist consultation
– Full use of spa facilities from 14:00 to 18:00*
– 3-course dinner in the award-winning Gilroy’s Dining Room
– Overnight accommodation in a Classic room
– Full English breakfast
– Late check-out (12:00)
* Spa facilities include: Shepherd’s Hut Sauna; Steam Room; Outdoor Hot Tub; Indoor Hydrotherapy Tub; Indoor Hot Tub; Indoor Plunge Tub; Car Wash Shower; Ambient Salt Relaxation; Relaxation Lounge; Whispering Lounge; Forecourt Lounge; Secret Garden.
Call 0845 0 70 70 90 to Book
Terms and Conditions
1) 15% deposit of the total booking value at the time of booking which is fully refundable and transferable when you cancel 24 hours prior to 4.00pm on the day of arrival.
2) Cancellations outside of the designated cancellation period and non-arrivals will be charged for the 1st night of stay.
3) The outstanding balance of the total booking value is due on departure at the hotel.
4) The ‘from’ price displayed represents the lowest price available over the duration of the offer. All prices are per room, per night based on 2 people sharing a Classic double room.
5) Subject to promotional availability.