Founded by William the Conqueror and one of the city’s most famous buildings, built by the Normans as a Royal Palace 900 years ago, once used as a prison and today Norwich Castle holds impressive exhitits of art, archaeology and natural history.
Set in over 200 acres of landscaped gardens and green fields, Park Farm Hotel is an exclusive country house hotel with excellent leisure facilities and an award-winning restaurant, situated on the outskirts of the beautiful city of Norwich.
Your exclusive break includes:
– 2 x tickets per stay to Norwich Castle, admission to the Norman Keep and entire museum consisting of art and history galleries including Boudica & Romans, Natural History, Anglo Saxon and Vikings. Additional price for Dungeons and Battlements, can be arranged at Norwich Castle. Tickets to be collected at Park Farm Hotel.
– Sparkling cream tea on 1 x day of your stay per person
– Accommodation in a Double room, minimum 2-night stay
– Full Breakfast each morning
– A 3-course dinner on one-night of stay
You can customise and build you own bespoke package, just the way you want it, by browsing our fantastic choice of supplements. Book everything instantly online, and with absolute confidence, in just 3 easy steps.
Full pre-payment of the total booking value is due at the time of booking. Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-refundable and non-transferrable in the event of cancellations and non-arrivals.
From £133.50 per room per night
Please select your preferred arrival date below. The price shown is the lowest rate available, based on the arrival date you have selected and the rooms types available on the dates of your stay. Click the "Book Now" button to view full details and all available room types for the dates you've selected.