Your break includes...
- 2 tickets for the Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway*
- A delicious 3-course dinner in the Coast Restaurant
- Full English breakfast
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard room
Why We Love This Hotel
- Pebble's throw from Hythe beach
- Stylish rooms with stunning sea views
- Award-winning seafood at The Coast
- Kent's only Moët & Chandon bar
- The spa's hot stone relaxation area
- Scenic 9-hole links golf course
- Royal Military Canal & Kent Downs
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (83 cars)
- Health club
- Golf course (9-hole)
- 2 Restaurants
- 3 Bars
- 92 Bedrooms
- 4 Meeting rooms
All aboard! From £85pp, come and ride on our local mini railway, one of Kent’s top attractions for visitors around the world! A great day out for the family all within walking distance of a beach. The railway provides you with an opportunity to explore this unique corner of Kent’s Coast.
So come and enjoy a day on the light railway, 3 course dinner, overnight accommodation in a superior room & full breakfast from £165 for 2 adults.
Children can be added from £30.00 per child.
Subject to availability.
*The tickets for the Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch Railway should be collected from the hotel reception. Guests can visit any day of the week, train timetables are available on the railway’s website.
Terms and Conditions
1) No deposit is taken at the time of booking. Booking is fully refundable and transferable when you cancel 24 hours prior to 4.00pm on the day of arrival.
2) Cancellations outside of the designated cancellation period and non-arrivals will be charged for the 1st night of stay.
3) The outstanding balance of the total booking value is due on departure at the hotel.
4) The ‘from’ price displayed represents the lowest available price over the duration of the offer. All prices are per room, per night based on 2 people sharing a Classic double room.
5) Subject to promotional availability.