Salisbury (City Centre), Wiltshire
Available to 31 Mar 2021
Join us here at the 4-star Milford Hall Hotel & Spa for some gin tasting on this brand new, great value city break! Salisbury is fabulous, with so much to visit in the area that you’ll be truly spoilt for choice! The medieval city centre with its boutique shops, magnificent cathedral, fascinating museums, Arundells (the former home of Sir Edward Heath), the Rifles Museum, not to mention a short distance from Stonehenge, Hilliers Arboretum & Gardens and Army Flying Museum. Jump in the car, or by train, and in less than 15 minutes you’re in the beautiful New Forest with ponies roaming free in the beautiful English countryside!
Your break includes:
– Two nights’ accommodation
– A gin tasting of 5 specially selected gins, then your own gin cocktail made from your favourite!
– A food credit of £40 to be used against either breakfast lunch or dinner at the hotel
– Your choice between an hour of self-pampering in our Spa, or an express manicure
– Complimentary late checkout until midday!
– Unlimited tea & coffee until midday each day of your stay
– Free parking
– A Bounceback voucher for 30% off a future two night stay at any of our hotels.
From just £230 per night!
Please note: Minimum two night stay. Subject to availability. Pay at time of booking. Non-refundable.