Your break includes...
- Overnight accommodation
- An allowance of £40 per person towards dinner
- Full English breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi & on-site parking
Why We Love This Hotel
- Reputedly the UK's oldest hotel
- Central location with free parking
- Opposite the famous Norman cathedral
- 5 minute walk to shopping district
- Savour rare wines at the WinePress restaurant
- Jacobean snug bar & tapas bar
- Beautifully decorated heritage bedrooms
- Top historic break destination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (84 cars)
- 84 Bedrooms
- 6 Meeting rooms
- Non smoking hotel
Enjoy an overnight stay in one of our contemporary Classic double bedrooms and take advantage of our perfect location in the Cathedral Quarter, right in the heart of the Norwich. After checking in at leisure, explore our great City before returning to the Hotel to prepare for your fine dining experience in our award-winning WinePress Restaurant. Head Chef “Magic”, 2018 Chef of the Year semi-finalist and his brigade produce an A La Carte menu packed with seasonal flavours for your delight.
After a leisurely full English breakfast, you can either decide to stay for an additional night or leave your car in our car park and maybe take in some shopping and more sightseeing before heading home.
All for an inclusive price of £185.00 per night, staying in a Classic Double Room. Supplement of £30.00 for Saturday night. Enquire about prices to stay in one of our stunning Suites.
Special occasion? Add a bottle of Prosecco to be waiting in your room on your arrival for only £26.00
Rate includes an allowance of £35.00 per person to spend on your evening meal, (food only).
Terms and Conditions
1) Full pre-payment is to be taken at the time of booking which is non-refundable and non-transferable.
2) The ‘from’ price displayed represents the lowest price available over the duration of the offer. All prices are per room, per night based on 2 people sharing a Classic double room.
3) Subject to promotional availability.