Your break includes...
- £25 allowance towards dinner in award-winning Harry's Restaurant
- Overnight accommodation
- Full English breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi & on-site parking
Why We Love This Hotel
- Pretty Georgian country house hotel
- Set in Wye Valley's only market town
- Forest of Dean & Symonds Yat nearby
- Delicious food in Harry's Restaurant
- Rooms with beautiful countryside views
- Summer terrace in glorious garden setting
- Surrounded by 11 acres of lush parkland
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (75 cars)
- 36 Bedrooms
- 5 Meeting rooms
- Check-in: 14:30
- Check-out: 11:00
- Ground floor rooms
Relax and unwind with a sublime Sunday night stay in the Wye Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Our country house hotel is set amid 11 acres of beautifully landscaped parkland, and just a 2-minute walk from the centre of historic Ross-on-Wye.
Your break includes:
– Overnight accommodation in a Classic room
– £25.00 allowance, per person, towards dinner in award-winning Harry’s Restaurant
– Full English breakfast the next morning
– Free Wi-Fi & free on-site parking
Terms and Conditions
1) Cancellations outside of the designated cancellation period (of 24 hours prior to 4pm on the day of arrival) and non-arrivals will be charged for the 1st night of stay.
2) The total booking value is due on departure at the hotel.