Cambridge (City Centre)
Available to 28 Feb 2021
Boy it’s been a tough year, hasn’t it? Spring, summer, and now autumn: “The season of mists and mellow fruitfulness” as Keats called it. Time for a change?
So, when you’re not sound asleep, dreaming of fine things in your botanical-inspired bedroom (hat tip to those Hypnos mattresses), and when you’re not far far too busy sitting down to a deliciously fresh full English, nor savouring an ESPA mindful massage, we’d recommend you take an autumnal amble through the University’s Botanic Garden, a riot and chemistry of colour at this time of year. It’s practically on our doorstep. As is the whole heart of this historic city.
And if you’re thinking of looking forward to winter, then, we’d like to look forward with you, as our guest of honour, so to speak. After all, each season has its charm and beauty, its music, as Keats would say.
Check-in and enjoy:
– Sweet night’s slumber in your ‘achingly cool’ room
– Half bottle of chilled prosecco in your room on arrival
– Full Gonville breakfast (cooked and Continental options)
– 15% off spa treatments at Gresham House Wellness during your stay
– Free city bike use during your stay (for that tandem by the river)
– Free Wi-Fi
– Apple iPad virtual concierge
– On-site parking (charged)
Prices start from just £139 per room, per night:
£159 – November 2020
£149 – December 2020
£139 – January 2021
£149 – February 2021
The Gonville Hotel has been awarded Visit Britain’s “We’re Good to Go” customer mark. The UK’s ‘COVID-19 secure’ industry standard. Meaning you can sleep sound in the knowledge that the hotel team are working round the clock to ensure your safety and comfort.