Barnard Castle, County Durham
Available to 26 Dec 2020
– Comfortable accommodation on the evenings of 24th and 25th December in one of our Classic rooms – or why not upgrade to a larger room or a spacious suite?* Extra charges apply for upgrades.
– Tea and mince pies on arrival to welcome you.
– Homemade mulled wine and local Carol singers at 6 pm.
– Dinner in Gilroys restaurant, three course and coffee, served between 7 pm and 8 pm.
– Christmas Day – hearty Morritt breakfast served between 8 am and 9.30 am.
– Time to open your presents or take a bracing walk in the country lanes to work up your appetite.
– Christmas Day Lunch in the ballroom or Garden Room between 12 noon and 3 pm – a pre-order for lunch will be required before 1st December.
– Christmas Day tradition – the Queens speech at 3 pm – you can retire to your room to relax for the afternoon.
– A Christmas Day buffet supper will be served from 6 pm.
– Boxing Day – Enjoy a full breakfast selection before we wave you goodbye.