From £93.50 per person, per night.
Stay at the picturesque Wyck Hill House Hotel & Spa, set amidst 50 acres of scenic grounds and gardens in Stow-on-the-Wold and surrounded by bustling, picture postcard towns and villages for which this region is famous. At a height of nearly 800 feet, Stow-on-the-Wold is the highest settlement in the Cotswold Hills, benefitting from glorious views. Blenheim Palace is a 40 minute drive from Wyck Hill House Hotel & Spa.
Your Saga Treasure House Break Includes:
– 2 x adult admission tickets to nearby Blenheim Palace including access to all public areas including the Palace State Rooms, Blenheim Palace: The Untold Story, the Park and Formal Gardens, Miniature Train, Pleasure Gardens, Cafes and Shops
– A ‘Winston Churchill Premier Tea’ including smoked salmon & cucumber blini, a selection of finger sandwiches, Blenheim Scones with clotted cream & estate jam and a selection of delicious cakes all served in the Indian Room; an elegant room with Indian themed murals and beautiful views over the Water Terraces at Blenheim Palace
– 2-nights’ accommodation in a Double or Twin Room
– Full breakfast each morning
– Complimentary National Newspaper with Breakfast on one morning
– 3-course dinner in the award winning Restaurant on one night
Please note that this offer is available Sunday – Thursday until 1st November when Blenheim Palace is closed on Monday and Tuesdays.
Your visit to Blenheim Palace:
Please enter your preferred date and time for your Afternoon Tea at Blenheim Palace in the additional request box during the booking process. Afternoon tea is served Sunday – Thursday from 2.30pm and 4.00pm. You will receive an email confirmation directly from Blenheim Palace to confirm that your Afternoon Tea has been booked within 72 hours. If we are unable to accommodate your requested date and time, one of the Classic Reservations Team will contact you to advise of alternative times available over your dates of stay.
Availability for Afternoon Tea at Blenheim Palace can be very limited at weekends i.e. Friday and Sundays, and we cannot guarantee availability. If your preferred dates of stay include Afternoon Tea on a Friday or Sunday, we strongly suggest that you contact our Classic Reservations team on 0844 967 0983 who can check availability of Afternoon Tea times at Blenheim Palace and reserve your table before you make your booking online.
Your Blenheim Palace tickets will be sent directly to you prior to your stay to the address provided at time of booking.
If you need any help with your booking or would like to extend your stay at Wyck Hill House Hotel & Spa, please don’t hesitate to contact our helpful Reservations team on 0844 967 0983.
You can also further customise and build your own bespoke package, just the way you want it, by browsing our fantastic choice of supplements. Book everything instantly online, and with absolute confidence, in just 3 easy steps.
From £187.00 per room per night
Please select your preferred arrival date below. The price shown is the lowest rate available, based on the arrival date you have selected and the rooms types available on the dates of your stay. Click the "Book Now" button to view full details and all available room types for the dates you've selected.