Your break includes...
- Cotswold cream tea
- Box of chocolates
- £26 dinner allowance
- Full Cotswold breakfast
- Complimentary upgrade
- Free Wi-Fi & free parking
Why We Love This Hotel
- Historic manor house
- Ideal for visiting Gloucester
- New, stylish Executive rooms
- Dishes made from Cotswold produce
- Picturesque grounds and gardens
- Service that exceeds expectations
- Top romantic break destination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (250 cars)
- Health club
- 51 Bedrooms
- 6 Meeting rooms
Imagine an adventure brimming with the season’s colour and the region’s flavour. Imagine waking up in a Cotswold country manor, allegedly built for Oliver Cromwell’s illegitimate son, and talking a ramble through the rolling Gloucestershire countryside. Now stop imagining – pack your bags and be sure to include an appetite and a sense of adventure… Welcome to Hatherley Manor, a Classic British Hotel.
Your winter retreat includes:
– 2 nights’ en suite accommodation
– Free upgrade to an Executive or Superior Feature Room (subject to availability)
– Cotswold cream tea in the lounge on arrival
– Box of chocolates in your room on arrival
– £26 dinner allowance towards the à la carte menu in the award-winning Dewinton Restaurant on both evenings
– Full Cotswold breakfast on both mornings
– Free Wi-Fi & free parking (on-site)
Terms and Conditions
1) A small deposit is required at the time of booking, which is non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of cancellations and non-arrivals.
2) Cancellations and non-arrivals will be charged in full.
3) The outstanding balance of the total booking value is due on departure at the hotel.
4) The 'from' price displayed represents the lowest available price over the duration of the offer. All prices are per room, per night based on 2 people sharing a Classic Room.
5) Available: Monday-Sunday. Subject to promotional availability.