Your break includes...
- Bottle of prosecco
- 3-course dinner
- Full West Country breakfast
- Overnight accommodation
- Free Wi-Fi & free parking
Why We Love This Hotel
- Medieval courtyard in a 1,200-acre estate
- 25 acres of Grade II* listed gardens
- Savour a taste of the ‘West Country’
- Stroll along the banks of the River Dart
- Independent 14-Century Barn Cinema
- Boutique shops selling gifts & craft
- Buckfast Abbey & South Devon Railway nearby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (200 cars)
- 2 Cafés
- 50 Bedrooms
- 12 Meeting rooms
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Ground floor rooms
Imagine an adventure brimming with the season’s colour and the region’s flavour. Imagine waking up in a 14th Century palace and wondering through dreamy Grade II* listed gardens, or along the banks of the red-leaf-framed River Dart. Now stop imagining – pack your bags and be sure to include an appetite and a sense of adventure… Welcome to Dartington Hall, a Classic British Hotel.
Your winter retreat includes:
– Overnight en suite accommodation
– Bottle of chilled prosecco in your room on arrival
– 3-course dinner in the White Hart Inn
– Full West Country breakfast
– Free Wi-Fi & free parking (on-site)
Terms and Conditions
1) A small deposit is required at the time of booking, which is fully refundable and transferable when you cancel 24 hours prior to 4:00 pm on the day of arrival.
2) Cancellations outside of the designated cancellation policy and non-arrivals will be charged for the 1st night of stay.
3) The outstanding balance of the total booking value is due on departure at the hotel.
4) The 'from' price displayed represents the lowest available price over the duration of the offer. All prices are per room, per night based on 2 people sharing a Classic Room.
5) Available: Monday-Sunday. Subject to promotional availability.