Hotel Availability & Prices
To book, click your preferred date
Prices are total for stay. Click a date to book.
Feature offers & breaks:
Dining Experience - Lancaster House Hotel
The influence is clear in this menu with traditional old Lancashire dishes including home-made black pudding and the famous Lancashire Hot-Pot. The head chef is proud to have his food described as traditional English Fayre with a modern edge. Lancashire has a growing band of dedicated farmers and producers using skills passed down through generations of families to produce some of the best smoked fish, bacon, hams, sausages, cheeses, ice creams and ales. Their hard work is a continuous source of inspiration to the Foodworks menu of predominately locally sourced produce.
- The Foodworks Restaurant serves a mixture of modern and traditional, seasonal country food
- The dress attire is up to you
Foodworks Restaurant opening times -
- Breakfast is served from 7.00am to 9.30am Monday to Friday and 7.30am to 10.30am on Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch is served from 12.30pm to 2.30pm Monday to Friday
- Dinner is served from 7.00pm to 9.30pm Monday to Thursday and from 6.30pm to 9.30pm Friday to Sunday
- Dining times in the Foodworks Restaurant need to be booked in advance with the hotel to avoid disappointment.
The Sandemans bar has been recently refurbished and offers a haven of relaxation with a central feature fireplace to envelop diners in warmth and comfort during colder climates. A wide range of light meals are served throughout the day in the bar and lounge areas and during the warmer months the sheltered inner courtyard makes for pleasurable al fresco dining.
0845 0 70 70 90