Book this hotel
Prices are total for stay. Click a date to book.
Dining Experience - Maids Head Hotel
Our AA rosette awarded restaurant, The WinePress @ Wensum, like the rest of the hotel, exudes historical charm and offers an informal dining experience. Enjoy fine a la carte dining in a warm and welcoming, relaxed ambience.
The menu at the WinePress @ Wensum is overseen by Daniel Galmiche, a Michelin starred chef, who worked in conjunction with the head chef at the hotel to create inspired, delicious unstuffy food, incorporating an abundance of fine, local Norfolk produce served in a relaxed atmosphere. Wine features heavily and there are 40 wines available by the glass, all of which have been handpicked.
- The Winepress @ Wensum Restaurant serves Modern British cuisine
Winepress @ Wensum Restaurant opening times -
- Breakfast is served from 7.00am to 10.00am Monday to Friday and from 7.30am to 10.00am on Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch is served from 12.00pm to 2.30pm Monday to Saturday and from 12.00pm to 3.00pm on Sunday
- Dinner is served 6.30pm to 9.30pm all week
Take a step back in time at The Maids Head Bar, the oldest serving bar in Norwich, where you can sample a fine wine, local beer or tipple of your choice. This Jacobean bar is a real treat and exudes charm and character.
- Light meals and bar snacks are served between 12.00pm and 11.00pm all week
A chic, contemporary and up-beat bar offering a Tapas menu, quirky cocktails and fine wines. This a great bar to start your evening, meet with friends or have a night cap. Also available for private hire.
- Tapas meals are served between 12.00pm and 3.00pm and then from 5.30pm to 11.00pm all week
0845 0 70 70 90