Hotel Availability & Prices
To book, click your preferred date
Prices are total for stay. Click a date to book.
Dining Experience - Nailcote Hall Hotel, Golf & Country Club
The 'Oak Room' is ready to welcome you to one of the most delightful and intimate dining rooms in the Heart of England awarded a Rosette by the AA for its exquisite cuisine and renowned as one of Great Britain and Ireland's most romantic hotels. There is always a vegetarian choice as well as a simple selection of grills.
- This Oak Room is a non-smoking restaurant.
- The Oak Room Restaurant serves modern international cuisine and is a non-smoking restaurant. A wide selection of fine wines have been carefully selected to compliment the quality of the food.
- Smart/casual dress with no jeans or trainers
Oak Room Restaurant Opening Times -
- Breakfast is served from 7.30am to 9.30am Monday to Saturday and from 8.00am to 10.00am on Sundays.
- Lunch is served from 12.00pm to 1.45pm Sunday to Friday. Only Traditional Sunday Lunch available on Sundays with traditional roast Scotch beef off the trolley and classic English puddings.
- Dinner is served from 7.00pm to 11.00pm all week. On Saturday nights only resident pianist plays music throughout the evening.
- Last Orders for Dinner - 9.15pm
- Please book your dining times in advance or on check-in.
- Normal price £29.50 per person for a three-course table d'hote dinner in the Oak Room Restaurant. For Classic British Hotels customers booking accommodation at Nailcote Hall Hotel, save by booking in advance on the Classic British Hotels website at £25.00 per person for a three-course dinner.
Rick's Garden Cafe & Bar:
- Rick's Bar offers an exciting programme of live entertainment, party nights and special events to suit all tastes, with local, national and international star performers.
- Opening times are based on programme of events. Please contact Classic Reservations for further details.
0845 0 70 70 90