Hotel Availability & Prices
To book, click your preferred date
Prices are total for stay. Click a date to book.
Feature offers & breaks:
Discover Historic Suffolk with Afternoon Tea, Fine Dining & Tickets to Layer Marney Tower
From £138.00 Per room per night
See Offer Details...
Dining Experience - Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa
Varied dining options are available throughout the hotel, with inspired menus guaranteed to tantalize your taste buds. The inspirational menus use only the freshest local in-season produce.
Dining options include -
- Lakes Restaurant - Modern British fine dining
- Lounge Bar - Good wholesome bar meals and snacks
- Clubhouse Restaurant & Gallery Bar - Tasty traditional meals
- Peake Bistro - Light healthy meals
- Pippin Retail Shop
Overlooking the floodlit lake, with stunning views across the picturesque golf course, is the perfect place to dine. The chic, air-conditioned Lakes Restaurant has a very stylish feel, with warm, smoked oak flooring, unique wooden ceiling, contemporary dark wood tables and comfortable high-backed, chocolate leather chairs. The walls are a picture gallery of days gone by and local places of interest. Enjoy candle-lit dinners with delicious and innovative dishes made with the freshest of ingredients sourced from quality local producers and complemented by a good selection of wines from all over the world. There's alfresco dining in summer.
Lakes Restaurant opening times:
- Breakfast is served from 7.00am to 10.00am (Monday to Friday) and from 7.30am to 10.30am (Saturday and Sunday)
- Lunch is served from 12.30 noon to 2.30pm all week
- Dinner is served from 6.30pm to 10.00pm all week.
The adjoining spacious Lounge Bar provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere for pre dinner drinks or just a great area for relaxation. Comfortable soft leather tub chairs surround a superb central open fireplace, which burns sweet-smelling apple wood from the hotel farm. Here you can enjoy hot food and snacks, and daily specials all day or a full afternoon tea.
Lounge Bar opening times:
- Snacks are served 24 hours a day, all week
- Hot bar meals are available from 7.00am to 11.00pm all week
The Clubhouse Restaurant & Gallery Bar
Together with two elevated terraces and patio for alfresco dining and drinks, the Clubhouse Restaurant & Gallery Bar offer breathtaking 270-degree panoramic views over the lake, golf courses and local church. Members and guests can enjoy traditional meals from an open kitchen, cooked fresh to order and an excellent bar with live sports Sky channel ESPN.
Clubhouse Restaurant & Gallery Bar opening times:
- Traditional hot meals are served from 7.30am to 9.30pm (Monday to Saturday) and 7:30am to 9:00pm on Sundays and Bank Holidays. Opening hours may vary according to season; please check on day.
The ideal place for Spa guests to relax after their massage or workout and enjoy a light meal or refreshments during their Spa Day. Guests are served their delicious Spa Lunches here whilst still relaxing in their towelling robes overlooking the pool and views of Constable country.
Peake Bistro opening times:
- Light meals are served from 7.00am to 9.00pm (Monday to Friday); and from 7.30am to 7.00pm (Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays)
An interesting retail shop, 'Pippin' sells a tempting selection of wines, delicatessen foods, fresh local produce, gifts and ladies golf and leisure wear.
0845 0 70 70 90