Barns – 1
The Barns Hotel has one of the best locations in the Bedford area, on the banks of the picturesque River Great Ouse. The hotel has a tranquil setting in landscaped gardens, with river and country park views, two miles from Bedford town centre.
The WineGlass Restaurant at Barns Hotel serves award-winning food and looks out onto the river, offering al fresco dining on the riverside terrace in the summer. Hotel guests guests enjoy complimentary access to the Oasis Beach Pool and [email protected] fitness centre nearby.
Samuel Whitbread, of brewing fame, was born in the main house in 1720, when it was privately owned by the Whitbread family.
Why We Love This Hotel
- Riverside bar & terrace, perfect for unwinding
- Picturesque gardens & river views
- Delicious food in the WineGlass Restaurant
- Over 40 wines & champagnes by the glass
- Free access to nearby health club
- Country Park & river walking at the doorstep
- Genuinely friendly, helpful staff
- Free Wifi
- Free parking
- Health club nearby
- 49 Bedrooms
- 3 Meeting rooms
- Non smoking hotel
Save 10% when you book 14 days in advance
Save when you book more than 14 days in advance. Full pre-payment required. Non-refundable. Terms & Conditions – Saving of 10% on the Best Flexible Rate. No change or cancellation ...
From £63.00 per room per night