Barns – 1
The Barns Hotel has one of the best locations in the Bedford area, on the banks of the picturesque River Great Ouse. The hotel has a tranquil setting in landscaped gardens, with river and country park views, two miles from Bedford town centre.
The WineGlass Restaurant at Barns Hotel serves award-winning food and looks out onto the river, offering al fresco dining on the riverside terrace in the summer. Hotel guests enjoy complimentary access to the Oasis Beach Pool and [email protected] fitness centre nearby.
Samuel Whitbread, of brewing fame, was born in the main house in 1720, when it was privately owned by the Whitbread family.
Why We Love This Hotel
- Riverside bar & terrace, perfect for unwinding
- Picturesque gardens & river views
- Delicious food in the WineGlass Restaurant
- Over 40 wines & champagnes by the glass
- Free access to nearby health club
- Country Park & river walking at the doorstep
- Genuinely friendly, helpful staff
- Free Wifi
- Free parking
- Health club nearby
- 49 Bedrooms
- 3 Meeting rooms
- Non smoking hotel
Girls Night Package
Pre-Dinner Canapes and Cocktails out on the terrace or delivered to your room, 2 course dinner including a half bottle of wine per person. We offer a free taxi to ...
From £190.00 per room per night