Berkeley Square – 1
Berkeley Square Hotel is a boutique-style Georgian townhouse hotel, situated in the fashionable Clifton area of Bristol. The hotel is set in a picturesque Georgian Square with an outlook onto grand period buildings and mature trees.
The hotel restaurant, The Square Kitchen, is a popular place to dine locally, with al fresco courtyard dinging in the summer. Berkeley Square has a funky lounge and cocktail bar with individual pieces of designer furniture and permanent exhibition space for contemporary artists. Considerate finishing touches feature in the stylish bedrooms , including fresh cafetiere coffee, fresh fruit and a decanter of sherry.
Leafy Clifton Village, the West End of Bristol and Bristol University are all a short walk from the hotel. Guests have access to a nearby health club at a concessionary rate.
Why We Love This Hotel
- Boutique-style hotel in fashionable Clifton
- Lovely setting in a Georgian square
- Pleasant stroll into city centre
- Award-winning food in 'The Square Kitchen'
- Art hotel with regular exhibitions
- Funky lounge & cocktail bar
- Free access to nearby health club
- Fresh fruit, fresh coffee & sherry in rooms
- Free Wifi
- Secure parking (charged)
- Health club nearby
- 42 Bedrooms