Berkeley Square – 1
Berkeley Square Hotel is a boutique-style Georgian townhouse hotel, situated in the fashionable Clifton area of Bristol. The hotel is set in a picturesque Georgian Square with an outlook onto grand period buildings and mature trees.
The hotel restaurant, The Square Kitchen, is a popular place to dine locally, with al fresco courtyard dinging in the summer. Berkeley Square has a funky lounge and cocktail bar with individual pieces of designer furniture and permanent exhibition space for contemporary artists. Considerate finishing touches feature in the stylish bedrooms, including fresh cafetiere coffee, fresh fruit and a decanter of sherry.
Leafy Clifton Village, the West End of Bristol and Bristol University are all a short walk from the hotel. Guests have access to a nearby health club at a concessionary rate.
Why We Love This Hotel
- Boutique-style hotel in fashionable Clifton
- Lovely setting in a Georgian square
- Pleasant stroll into city centre
- Award-winning food in 'The Square Kitchen'
- Art hotel with regular exhibitions
- Funky lounge & cocktail bar
- Free access to nearby health club
- Fresh fruit, fresh coffee & sherry in rooms
- Free Wifi
- Secure parking (charged)
- Health club nearby
- 42 Bedrooms