The new home of classic cinema.
Sony Movies Classic is the new channel celebrating cinema from the forties to the noughties. Relive some of the best-loved films from every decade, with some of Hollywood’s greatest stars, including Humphrey Bogart and Katharine Hepburn in The African Queen, Ben Kingsley in Gandhi, and Albert Finney in Saturday Night and Sunday Morning. Sony Movies Classic is available now on Freeview 50, Freesat 303, Sky 319 and Virgin 424.
To celebrate the launch, we are offering you the chance to win a luxury 2-night break for 2 adults at The Gonville Hotel, Cambridge:
- ◎ 2 nights’ stay in a Classic Room
- ◎ Arts Picturehouse, Cambridge gift box in your room on arrival
- ◎ Classic Bentley VIP tour of Cambridge
- ◎ Full Gonville breakfast on both mornings
- ◎ 10% off spa treatments at Gresham House Wellness during your stay
- ◎ Free city bike use during your stay
- ◎ Apple iPad virtual concierge
- ◎ Free Wi-Fi
- ◎ Free on-site parking
Fill out our form for your chance to win:
Prize Terms & Conditions:
By entering this prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- 1. Competition closes at midnight, Sunday 9th February, 2020.
- 2. Winner will be notified by email shortly thereafter. If the Promoter does not receive a response within 7 days of initial contact, another winner will be drawn.
- 3. Break must be booked and taken by 31 May 2020.
- 4. Prize break is subject to promotional availability. Excludes: Valentine’s Day; Mother’s Day; Easter; Bank Holidays; and special event dates.
- 5. No purchase necessary.
- 6. Prize break is for 2 adults staying for 2 nights in a Classic Room at The Gonville Hotel, Cambridge, with full English breakfast on both mornings.
- 7. Additional expenses incurred to be paid for on departure from the hotel.
- 8. Travel expenses are not included.
- 9. No cash or alternative prizes are available except that in the event of circumstances outside the promoter’s control it reserves the right to substitute alternative of equal or greater value.
- 10. The promoter reserves the right to amend or remove the competition without prior notification.
- 11. The promoter’s decision is final.
- 12. Automated entries will be disqualified.