Best Price Guarantee
When you book a Classic British Hotel on our website or through our call centre you are getting the best price – guaranteed.
If you book and pay for a hotel on ClassicBritishHotels.com and later find a lower rate for your hotel on our site or another site up to 48 hours pre check-in just let us know – we’ll refund the difference to you. It’s that simple!
Terms & Conditions
1) Submitting a Claim – To be eligible for the Best Price Guarantee you need to submit your request to our UK Reservations Call Centre on 0845 0 70 70 90 or email us at [email protected] prior to 48 hours before check-in.
2) Comparison Must Be to Same Rate Plan or Special Offer under the Same Conditions – The Best Price Guarantee is only available for exact itinerary matches, including the same hotel, room type, rate plan, offer inclusions, applicable refund and cancellation policy, and dates of hotel stay as booked through ClassicBritishHotels.com. The Best Price Guarantee applies to the full cost of booked travel, including all taxes and fees. It is not available for reservations on websites where the hotel name or other booking details are unknown until after purchase. You must meet all requirements imposed on the lower price (if any), including, without limitation, residency, regional and age-related requirements to claim under the Best Price Guarantee.
3) Comparison Must Be Available to the General Public – The Best Price Guarantee only applies to prices both advertised and available to the general public or on a website directed at consumers in the United Kingdom. For example, this does not include rates offered on membership programme websites; corporate discounts or rates; group, charter, rewards programme, incentive, meeting, convention, consolidator or interline prices; prices obtained via auction or similar process; or prices available only by using a coupon or other promotion not offered to the general public. The lower rate may not come from a website where you call to get the rate, or from an e-mail that you received. The rate must be quoted and bookable in the same currency as your ClassicBritishHotels.com booking (without reference to currency converters).
4) Claim Verification – All requests for the Best Price Guarantee are subject to verification by Classic British Hotels. We will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower price that we cannot independently confirm. Nor will we verify or fulfill any request that we believe, at our sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error, or is made fraudulently or in bad faith. Verified requests will receive a credit to the card used for the booking. It may take up to 30 days or the next billing cycle for the credit to appear on your statement.
5) Changes – We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Best Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you. The terms that are on the ClassicBritishHotels.com website at the time of your claim will determine your eligibility under the Best Price Guarantee. Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The terms of the Best Price Guarantee are governed by English law.
Free Cancellation Policy
When you book a Classic British Hotel on our website or through our call centre you can cancel your booking for free on most rates by 4.00pm 24 hours prior to your arrival. It’s that simple!
Terms & Conditions
1) On all confirmed bookings cancelled outside the specified cancellation period, there is a Cancellation Charge equivalent to the total cost of the first night’s booking value, with the exception of Advance Purchase Rates where the total cost of the booking value is taken, or unless otherwise stated. This includes non-arrivals or instances where you cannot provide proof of cancellation (cancellation confirmation or reference number) if requested to do so. Your credit or debit card will be charged a Cancellation Charge, equivalent to the total cost of the first night’s booking value on Best Flexible Rate bookings and most packages and special offers, less the deposit charged at the time of booking. Full charges apply for Advance Purchase Rate bookings and select packages and special offers, including Christmas and New Year packages. Our cancellation policy applies to bookings of up to 3 rooms. With the exception of Advance Purchase Rates and specific packages and special offers that have their own cancellation policies, your deposit will be refunded in full should you cancel your reservation by 4.00pm (local time) at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled day of arrival at the hotel. This excludes the following hotels, where a different cancellation policy applies:
(i) up to 4.00pm 48 hours prior to arrival:
- Gellifawr Country House Hotel
- Gliffaes Country House Hotel
- Gwesty’r Emlyn Hotel
- Lake Vyrnwy Hotel and Spa
- Inver Lodge Hotel
Advance Purchase Rates
Save up to 15% on our Best Flexible Rates when you book with us in advance. Take advantage of special savings when you book early. It’s that simple!
Terms & Conditions
1) Advance Purchase Rates entitle you to save up to 15% on our Best Flexible Rates when you book at least 14 days in advance of your designated check-in date.
2) Non-refundable and non-transferable. Cancellations and non-arrivals will be charged in full.
3) Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and exclude extras, e.g. champagne, added during the booking process.
4) May not be available at every Classic British Hotel. Subject to promotional availability.
No Booking Fees
With ClassicBritishHotels.com, there are no credit card or debit card fees when you buy your hotel break or gift voucher with us, giving you that little bit extra to spend during your stay at one of our hotels.
Secure Online Booking
Book assured and stay secure. When you visit a page fully transmitted over HTTPS, like ClassicBritishHotels.com, you’ll see a green padlock icon in the address bar. This means that your connection is authenticated and encrypted, hence safeguarded from eavesdroppers and man-in-the-middle attacks.
What’s more, when you enter the booking process on ClassicBritishHotels.com, you’ll be automatically redirected to a secure payment server to provide your credit or debit card information and complete the transaction, meaning that your credit card information never touches our server.