Own Season Three on DVD, out now.
Times change. Duty endures.
The third season of The Crown sees a new guard sweep into Downing Street, as Queen Elizabeth (Olivia Colman) and her family struggle to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing Britain. From cold-war paranoia, through to the jet-set and the space age – the exuberance of the 1960s and the long hangover of the 1970s – Elizabeth and the Royals must adapt to a new, more liberated, but also more turbulent world.
Win a stay in a boutique riverside bolthole:
To celebrate Season Three of The Crown, out now to own on DVD, we’re offering you the chance to win a luxury 2-night break for 2 adults at The Mitre Hampton Court, Surrey:
- ◎ 2 nights’ stay in your ‘oozing-sophisticated’ Royal Room
- ◎ £45 per person towards our dinner menu in 1665 Riverside on your 1st night
- ◎ Waking up to a deliciously fresh full English & Continental on both mornings
- ◎ Complimentary welcome King’s Ginger liqueur in your room
- ◎ ‘Residents only’ honesty bar in the Minstrel Library
- ◎ Daily complimentary wine & cheese tasting in 1665 Riverside (weekdays only)
- ◎ Free Wi-Fi & limited free parking on-site
Fill out our form for your chance to win:
Prize Terms & Conditions:
By entering this prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- 1. Competition closes at midnight, Sunday, 3rd January, 2021.
- 2. Winner will be notified by email shortly thereafter. If the Promoter does not receive a response within 7 days of initial contact, another winner will be drawn.
- 3. Break must be booked and taken by Wednesday, 31 March, 2021.
- 4. Prize break is subject to promotional availability. Excludes: Christmas Eve & Day, New Year’s Eve & Day, Valentine’s Day; Mother’s Day; Easter; Bank Holidays; and special event dates such as RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival.
- 5. No purchase necessary.
- 6. Prize break is for 2 adults staying for 2 nights in a Royal Room at The Mitre Hampton Court Hotel, Surrey, with full English breakfast on both mornings. £90 towards dinner menu (excludes drinks) in 1665 Riverside on the 1st night. If you do not spend £90 on food in 1665 Riverside, any surplus amount will be charged.
- 7. Additional expenses incurred to be paid for on departure from the hotel.
- 8. Travel expenses are not included.
- 9. No cash or alternative prizes are available except that in the event of circumstances outside the promoter’s control it reserves the right to substitute alternative of equal or greater value.
- 10. The promoter reserves the right to amend or remove the competition without prior notification.
- 11. The promoter’s decision is final.
- 12. Open to all full-time UK residents.
- 13. Automated entries will be disqualified.
© 2020 Classic British Hotels. All Rights Reserved.
© 2020 Left Bank Pictures (Television) Limited. All Rights Reserved.