Book independent. Be individual. Stay inspired.
Welcome to our luxury travel blog. We’ll be blogging away with the latest from CBH and sharing our passion for luxury hotels flung far and wide across these untamed isles. We hope we provide you with plenty of inspiration and ideas whilst planning your next luxury hotel stay in the UK. Every moment is a light-bulb moment. Every day an opportunity to wake up inspired.ABOUT US
- 12 historic houses fit for a queen – Highclere Castle to Chatsworth
- 12 literary landscapes – The Bard to Beatrix. Miss Moneypenny to Middle-earth
- A rebel’s guide to the Cotswolds –for the independently-minded traveller
- Beatrix Potter, the National Trust and the natural world
- Britain’s new-found love affair with breakfast
- Classic British Heritage City Adventure Pack
- Conquerors and kings – The Norman Conquest and Edward’s ‘Iron Ring’
- Eccentric British explorers
(The Earthbound edition)
- England’s greatest gardener – ‘Capability’ Brown 300
- Great British walking breaks – 10 leafy escapes for lovers
- James and the GB Giant – every adventure begins with a dream
- Merry Christmas from Classic British Hotels
- Paddington 2 – marmalade days in the Lake District
- Paddington 2 – taking time for tea at Woburn
- Possibly the oldest hotel in England?
- Robert Carrier – The A-list chef & the country house
- Romance like a Royal – rooms to win their heart
- Romantic ideas Liz Bennett would love – Jane Austen 200
- Secret Britain – ciphers to super spies. Bond to Bletchley Park
- Short break ideas. Shaken, not stirred.
- The rise of Britain’s country house hotels
- What makes a food romantic?
- Why do we celebrate with Champagne?